Is there an option that you will add something to this one to make pack ready for making a strategy game from it? Buildings, enemies, player units?
8bit Overworld Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
A downloadable asset pack.
An 8bit tileset steeped in NES charm!
This is topdown tileset suitable to create RPG overworlds or strategy games, inspired by the old NES classics. It mimics the aesthetics of the NES and keeps the amount of tiles to a minimum to both make it easy to use and give it that genuine 8-bit feel.
The tile resolution is 16x16px and it uses the NES palette.
- Tileset as a spritesheet in PNG format
- Animated water tiles available in GIF format as well as a separate spritesheet.
- Sample image showing possible use of the tiles.
- Animated sprites as separate spritesheets
- Static tiles for: Dirt, Grass, Mountains, Forests and Water.
- Sprites: animated flower, animated torch, cave-entrance, towns and more.
- Includes a player sprite with a walking-in-place animation in three directions (left, up, down).
- Includes an animated sprite for a ranged unit (walking-in-place animation in three directions: left,up,down).
You may use this asset pack in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it after your own needs. You may not redistribute it, resell it or use them in any printed media or physical products.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: