Pretty cool, check out my game "Down Hole" You will like it. :)
You won't survive the fall through the loop. But you can try to rack up as many points as possible on your way down.
- Avoid platforms as you fall, for each pass through the loop, gravity and maximum velocity increases.
- Your barrier protects you from taking damage on platforms, but it recharges slowly.
- Bounce on enemies to slow down your descent and get some breathing room.
- Collect gems and bop enemies to increase your score.
- Dotted platforms in the background gives a hint of what's coming up next.
Arrow keys (only left and right)
Made for #CGAJAM 2017
This game was made for the #CGAJAM 2017 with 3 of the 4 given themes in mind: History Repeats + Always Faster + Gravity.
The idea for the themes was this: Each room/segment (green or red area) shows what comes next if you look at the dotted platforms in the background. The room itself is then also repeated in a never-ending loop where gravity keeps increasing for each completed loop, causing you to fall faster and faster.
Music: 8bit Dungeon Boss Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Thanks for playing!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
thanks! I did check it out and I did like it! :)
THAT'S HARD! And also challenging
I don't know if it is just me but I got really dizzy with the graphics