Stonebase UI pack
A downloadable asset pack
This asset pack contains frames, boxes, buttons, tiles and a ton of modular building-blocks to create your User interface. It's made to be a flexible, jack-of-all-trades to function with many different games. The textures are mostly stone (hence the name), with some wood, metal and paper thrown in for good measure.
You can either choose to encapsulate the game-screen in an outer border, or just use parts of it or build a completely free-floating UI. As a bonus the asset-pack also includes some item-, equipment- and spell sprites as well as a portrait.
Other asset-packs of mine that fit well with this one:
Contents (100+ sprites):
Most frames and boxes are meant to be 9-sliced and come exported in both individual sprites (.png) for you to modify as you see fit and a spritesheet that you can either slice however you like, or use the spritesheet together with the included texturepacker file where they've already been sliced.
BOXES AND FRAMES (All prepped for 9-slicing)
- MetalFrame with brushed, opaque background.
Minimum size: 44x32px.
- PaperBox (Pergament texture)
Minimum size: 59x45px.
- TinyBox intended for checkboxes or boxes with a very small footprint.
Minimum size: 12x12px.
- RoundedCorner used for dialogue boxes in example screens.
Minimum size: 16x17px.
- ThinFrame (comes with a separate white, opaque background that you set to transparent in-engine) Minimum size:
- DecoratedSquare (used for small frame in upper-left corner in screenshot1. Minimum size: 26x26px.
- IntricateFrame (used around portrait in screenshots)
Minimum size: 40x42px (inner measurement: 22x24px).
- BasicFrame Grayscale (Recolorable)
Minimum size: 40x40px
- 1 x Stone-button (can be 9-sliced)
General purpose button, minimum size: 16x16px, incl. down-state.
- 1 x Large Emerald-button (can be 9-sliced)
Minimum size: 40x21px, incl. down-state.
- Slider-handle + slider-track (can be 9-sliced)
- Gamepad face buttons (4 total)
Includes down-states and separate Letters (A,B,X,Y).
- Arrow buttons
Left, Up, Right, Down + down-states.
- 1 x Cog sprite
- 1 x Toggle-button
HEADERS, DIVIDERS AND SYMBOLS
- PergamentHeader (can be 9-sliced)
- 1 x ThinDivider
- 1 x BlockBackgroundRed (can be 9-sliced)
Used as text background
- 1 x BlockBackgroundMudgreen(can be 9-sliced)
- 1 x RedCrossSymbol
- 1 x GreenCheckSymbol
- 1 x StoneTablet (Used as a framed display with text in Screenshot #2)
Can be 9-sliced
- 1 x Weapon symbol
- 1 x Shield symbol
- 1 x Magic symbol
ITEM & EQUIPMENT BOXES & LIFE/STAMINA BARS
- 1 x ActionBox24x24
- 1 x ActionBoxWood24x24
- 1 x ActionBox33x34
- Actionbar (Shown in screen 1 and 3, left-aligned then bottom-aligned)
Can be sliced (ActionBar.png) - also exists as separate pngs for tiling it out: start, centerand endpiece.
- 1 x ItemSlot (can be 9-sliced)
comes in two variants: plain background & checkered background.
- 1 x ItemSlotStone (can be 9-sliced)
- 1 x HealthBarMetalBorder
Min size: 32x8px
- ResourceVialVertical (used for health/mana/stamina/misc in Screenshot #1)
ITEM, EQUIPMENT & SPELL ICONS
- 1 x spell-icon for damaging spells (fireball)
- 1 x spell-icon for buff-type spells (heal)
- 1 x Apple sprite
- 1 x Cheese sprite
- 2 x Potion sprites
- 1 x Mineral/Artifact sprite
- 1 s Sword sprite
- 1 x Shield sprite
- 1 x Boots sprite
- 1 x Map/scroll sprite
- 1 x Helmet sprite
- 1 x Key sprite
THE LARGE OUTER BORDER
This is the heavy stone (mostly) border that encapsulates the game-screen in the example screenshots. It's highly modular and divided up in 4 segments; left, upper, right and bottom (each can be sliced), but also extended in mutliple ways with repeatable wood and stone tiles. As a bonus I've also included a separate image with all building blocks that I used to build the frame - so you can compose your own unique frame or rearrange it as you see fit.
- 2 x Metal brackets (left and right) - decorative
- 1 x MetalKnob
- 1 x Paper doll sprite
- 1 x Portrait 32x32px
Please note that no fonts or backdrops are included in this asset-pack, they're used in screenshots purely for illustrative purposes.
You may use this asset pack in both free and commercial projects. You can modify it after your own needs. You may not redistribute it or resell it.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Stonebase UI - for all the UI lovers out there65 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
May I get 1 sample to see if the pixel size fit my game?
This is really great!
gives me Amiga vibes, exactly what i was looking for :) Great UI Pack!
This is sorcery!
Beautiful pixel art UI design and style.
Beautiful stuff!!! Seriously retro. It may not be interesting to you but what do you think of trying some wall panels like EYE OF THE BEHOLDER for a low res crawler?